Export to Iclone stopped working!

Posted By MasterMikeDa1 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
MasterMikeDa1
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello,

I have no idea what happened.  The function was working because I have exported a couple of characters, But now it goes through the motions and nothing happens.  Are there some settings I need to check out or is this some kind of technical problem.  Help!!

Mike
duchess110
duchess110
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I have the same problem it is part of a post with some problems I am getting I did put your thread there as a link to show you are getting the same with CC2 to iClone
https://forum.reallusion.com/332595/Whats-New-in-CrazyTalk-811?PageIndex=2#bm332758

Duchess Designs Store 

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
master_mike_da1 (7/4/2017)
Hello,

I have no idea what happened.  The function was working because I have exported a couple of characters, But now it goes through the motions and nothing happens.  Are there some settings I need to check out or is this some kind of technical problem.  Help!!

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. We are looking into the cause of this problem. As soon as I have more news I will update again.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

MasterMikeDa1
MasterMikeDa1
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi,

Thanks for you assistance with this.  I have tried again and thank God it is working now!  I don't know if it's a glitch in the software, a internet problem, or a ghost in the machine!  I will try to pay closer attention to what I'm doing before I export in-case it happens again and will report to the thread you created.

Mike
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Hi Mike,

We believe we have found the cause of this issue. Please see the thread below for more information and a temporary solution (if you need it).

https://forum.reallusion.com/333023/Trouble-Sending-Characters-To-And-From-Character-Creator

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic