iClone 7 Work in progress........

Posted By TheOldBuffer 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
TheOldBuffer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
There's quite a few scenes still to produce for whats going to be a trailer for my K.O.P.s  (Keepers of the Peace) project

Homebuilt computer - Windoze 10, INTEL i9 9900 k @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA RTX 2080 TI XC ULTRA, 16GB 3100 MHz RAM, Asus  Maximus Hero XI motherboard, Sound blaster Z series. iClone6 & 7 Pipeline, Crazytalk 8, Crazytalk Animator 2, Facefilter, Pop video 3, Hitfilm 4Pro, Cubase 8.5 Pro,

charleshoover885
charleshoover885
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (897 reputation)Veteran Member (897 reputation)Veteran Member (897 reputation)Veteran Member (897 reputation)Veteran Member (897 reputation)Veteran Member (897 reputation)Veteran Member (897 reputation)Veteran Member (897 reputation)Veteran Member (897 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
One of the things that is very challenging for a lot of us is voice actors.
You have that handled.

Nice work, I will watch your progress.

Charles
ckalan1
ckalan1
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
Very nice work. Here is a little suggestion. 
Try doing the reveal as a split edit.
Try having the little girl's voice start before you see her. With a reaction shot CU on the Dad's face then a cut to the girl. Like he is confused or surprised. Then after that cut to the girl. This would be the first time the audience would see her. 
Think of it like timing a joke.
As it is right now, the reveal gives away the punch line. 
Just an idea.

TheOldBuffer
TheOldBuffer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

The part with the little girl is only a learning/traing exercise to get used to the new tools. It wont be part of the proper project but thanks for your suggestion its most welcome and valid.

Homebuilt computer - Windoze 10, INTEL i9 9900 k @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA RTX 2080 TI XC ULTRA, 16GB 3100 MHz RAM, Asus  Maximus Hero XI motherboard, Sound blaster Z series. iClone6 & 7 Pipeline, Crazytalk 8, Crazytalk Animator 2, Facefilter, Pop video 3, Hitfilm 4Pro, Cubase 8.5 Pro,

Jfrog
Jfrog
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Really funny. Nice work!

Ryzen R9 5950x, RTX 3090, 128Gb Ram ,2 x 2 TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 SSD

Horror Stories in VR
Immersive Sound VR
Immersive Sound VR on Oculus TV

Jfrog
Jfrog
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Just curious... Where did you get this nice spaceship model? I haven't seen it in the Reallusion store.  Do you buy your content from the DAZ studio store or other good internet source?

Thank you.

Ryzen R9 5950x, RTX 3090, 128Gb Ram ,2 x 2 TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 SSD

Horror Stories in VR
Immersive Sound VR
Immersive Sound VR on Oculus TV

thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Super cool HUD and nice future city model.  The size of the model might suggest another ship or two flying about for your future build but I bet you got that covered.  Good stuff.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

Edited
7 Years Ago by thebiz.movies
TheOldBuffer
TheOldBuffer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Jfrog (6/20/2017)
Just curious... Where did you get this nice spaceship model? I haven't seen it in the Reallusion store.  Do you buy your content from the DAZ studio store or other good internet source?

Thank you.

Most of the models are from DAZ3d. As can be seen from the clip there's a flickering texture problem that I've got to remedy. It's a common problem with a lot of DAZ models but to get the quality of the texturing and detail its worth it.

TheOldBuffer
TheOldBuffer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

thebiz.movies (6/20/2017)
Super cool HUD and nice future city model.  The size of the model might suggest another ship or two flying about for your future build but I bet you got that covered.  Good stuff.

The fly through scene is just a  mock up of what's planned really. For a start I needed to know just how much I could throw at iClone 7 and be able to achieve the look I wanted. The only thing slowing the progress was my system which I hope Santa will bring me a nice shiny new one for Christmas with some mega horse power and a hefty   Nvidia graphics card. I wonder how many iCloners are thinking the same thing.....   I digress...
The project is set on a future world ravaged by war and ecological disasters. What once were great cities are now gone and replaced by  Domed sectors, each one dedicated to an exclusive function. e.g. Dome Ecile, Dome Enate.  Dome Inion, King Dome, of course there's a Pleasure Dome  to which all are welcome and many others. Each separate Dome is governed/run/ruled by whatever means gets the job done. No one single Dome is self sustaining so there's lots of scope for trading/dealing/stealing/fighting between the Domes. The peace between the Domes is maintained by the Keepers of the Peace (KoPs). The fly through sector is the industrial zone and will have transport freighters, cargo ships and road trains added to the final set.
Can anyone think of a cool name for the industrial Dome ?
Thanks for the comment on the HUD. Again its a test composite to see what screen area is required for displays and still allowing an outside view.

thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
TheOldBuffer (6/20/2017)
..... What once were great cities are now gone and replaced by  Domed sectors, each one dedicated to an exclusive function. e.g. Dome Ecile, Dome Enate.  Dome Inion, King Dome, of course there's a Pleasure Dome  to which all are welcome and many others. Each separate Dome is governed/run/ruled by whatever means gets the job done. No one single Dome is self sustaining so there's lots of scope for trading/dealing/stealing/fighting between the Domes. The peace between the Domes is maintained by the Keepers of the Peace (KoPs). The fly through sector is the industrial zone and will have transport freighters, cargo ships and road trains added to the final set.
Can anyone think of a cool name for the industrial Dome ?

Chrome Dome perhaps?  Me, I would live in Dome Azz which I think is the opposite of Wiz Dome.  The real question is what is beyond Thunder Dome? EH, either way, Dome Oh Arigato!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

Edited
7 Years Ago by thebiz.movies

Reading This Topic