PLS help me make a CAPE for V

Posted By Evey Fawkes 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Evey Fawkes
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi! I made a gorgeous V (like in V for Vendetta).  he looks fabulous but doesn't have a decent cape.
Can anyone help me make him a cape? cape must be ankle length, around his shoulders and falling open and back whenever he moves his hands.
I attempted hundreds of times in Blender, but never get it right. Whoever makes him a cape, can have my V caracter.

pls email me if u r interested, I don't get much change checking this bulletin board eveyfawkes@protonmail.com
This is V in his leather outfit. made other outfits as well. Poor guy needs a cape... Please? Anyone?  

love & thanks, 
Evey Fawkes

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e2d50815-33cf-4ac6-a248-3df7.jpg
Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
As a starting point you could try using one of the Softcloth sample fabrics. Either the flag one (attached at two corners) or one that is attached by the edge. I tried putting the initial fabric on a bit of an angle to give the cape some initial swing. I think it was a good starting point. You might need to play with the attachment points a bit if you want the cape to open (as opposed to being a purely on-the-back cape). 

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast
Evey Fawkes
Evey Fawkes
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
HI! thanks for the tips. I'm afraid I already tried that and everything else. :-) a gazillion times. failed every time. 
What I really need is for someone to make it for me and I'll buy it I guess. Even the models I made in Blender don't work properly in Iclone. Really frustrating. I so hope someone can just make me one and sell it.   anyone? Pretty please?

Reading This Topic