Profile Picture

Hello to the Community from Italy

Posted By trayzer 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
trayzer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago

Hello everybody, let me please introduce myself

I am Guido (aka trayzer), a young boy aged fifty-three, and I am presently writing from Italy where I live with my wife and two wonderful sons.

I have been keenly interested in computer graphics since the first Amiga computers arrived inItaly in 1988. In the days when the American Pixar was producing the first shorts and the Internet was yet to come, the world of 3D became the love of my life. In my small and narrow-minded hometown, with nobody to tutor me in using 3d modelling and 3d animation software, with the help of obscure English handbooks, I kept on trying and attempting and developing…

In the following years, I had to give up and made a living in quite different fields. I even set up a small firm, which designed websites and multimedia. I went on producing lots of graphics and, with my old passion still deep in my heart, only on rare occasions I could deal with 3D.

Today I work as a freelance and because of a temporary drop in the demand for my work, I have resolved to fulfil my primary dream.

This is why, after six years of practice and fun with Reallusion products, I am here to introduce myself and to inform you all that I'm going to publish my first short, which has been produced (3d modeling apart) with massive use of Reallusion products (IClone,3DXchange and Crazy Talk) and whose link to YouTube will be available in the section 'Showcase yourself' of this forum.

I hope you will like it and will keep on following me since this is only the first episode of a long (as I do hope!) series

My greetings to all of you
Guido

Edited
7 Years Ago by trayzer
Forum Admin (RL)
Forum Admin (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
Hello Guido. Welcome to the forum.
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Ohhh Ohhh Ohhhh I miss my Amiga.

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
CtrlZ
CtrlZ
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I can't wait to see what you have to offer!
Welcome to the forums!
Gary

Home built liquid cooled AMD Ryzen 7 1800X cpu (8 core 16 thread) 4.0GHz,  rtx 3090, ASUS Crosshair VI Hero motherboard, 64 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD (Samsung 850 EVO) 6 TB HD's 4K monitor.

Edited
7 Years Ago by CrtlZ
mark
mark
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
Ahh the Commodore Amiga...happy days, happy days!!!Smile
Welcome aboard!!!BigGrin

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

trayzer
trayzer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thank you all for the welcome BigGrin
I agree with Delerna and mark, good times with Amiga. I begun with Sculpt 3d and Deluxe Paint (32 colors at the beginning...wow)... Does anyone of you worked with theese?

Reading This Topic