Decal on sleeve?

Posted By gordryd 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gordryd
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 16 hours ago
I have the Professional Outfit pack and am trying to put a decal on the sleeve of 'Open Neck Short Sleeve' (just like in the example shown of the policewoman here:  https://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/iClone/pack/ClothBaseForCharacterCreator_ProfessionalOutfits/default.aspx )
When I try any of the decals (1, 2, or 3) they only apply to the body of the shirt and disappear when moved to the sleeve portion.  The fabric of the sleeve and body are the same (Fabric 1).  What am I doing wrong?  I have latest version of CC (2.01?) - thanks.

Reallusion Certified Director / Reallusion Best Visual Award / Reallusion Certified Content Developer
See all the G-Tools Plug-Ins available for iClone here: G-Tools Plug-Ins

wires
wires
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 8 hours ago
Clothing Decals are very different in CC 2 when compared to CC 1.5. In this post it was stated that
About the decals, in this version at least you need to fill up normal, base color, opacity, mask and height map channel, otherwise you will see the wrong result.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

gordryd
gordryd
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Last Active: 16 hours ago
Thanks for the reply.  The decal shows up fine (all channels are loaded), but only on the BODY of the shirt, not on the SLEEVES.  As soon as I move it over the sleeve area it disappears (i.e., half the decal can be visible on the shoulder, and the other half [over the sleeve] is completely missing).  I thought maybe I was applying the decal to the wrong fabric, but the sleeves and body are all the same fabric.

Reallusion Certified Director / Reallusion Best Visual Award / Reallusion Certified Content Developer
See all the G-Tools Plug-Ins available for iClone here: G-Tools Plug-Ins

animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 14 hours ago
wires (5/18/2017)
Clothing Decals are very different in CC 2 when compared to CC 1.5. In this post it was stated that
About the decals, in this version at least you need to fill up normal, base color, opacity, mask and height map channel, otherwise you will see the wrong result.

Hmm, I missed that solution; I'll have to try that.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic