Posted By h_habash 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
h_habash
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (858 reputation)Veteran Member (858 reputation)Veteran Member (858 reputation)Veteran Member (858 reputation)Veteran Member (858 reputation)Veteran Member (858 reputation)Veteran Member (858 reputation)Veteran Member (858 reputation)Veteran Member (858 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I recently uploaded a couple of contents in Content Marketplace, there is some transaction made by buyers to one of my content, and as a newbie to sell content's, I'd like to know who is my customers, I've looked in all my Content Store options to find out who had bought my content (curiosity sometime annoying I recently uploaded a couple of contents in Content Marketplace, there is some transaction made by buyers to one of my content, and as a newbie to sell content's, I'd like to know who is my customers, I've looked in all my Content Store options to find out who had bought my content (curiosity sometime annoying BigGrin  ), I would like to keep track of my selling (which the store give minimum info).

Is there any way I can reveal the buyer details that I can easily communicate to them?.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Committed to Excellence"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DELL Inspiron, Intel Core(R) I7-3517U CPU @ 1.9GHz 1.9GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB SSHD, NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Delerna
Delerna
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Goto your store and click the "manage my store" at the top
In "Manage my store" click the "send message" near the bottom of the list on the left
In send message  click the select recipient button
In the select recipient page in select by purchase item tick your item that you want the purchasers of and the at the bottom click the add to recipient list
There are other options on the select recipient page you might want to check.

Once you select the recipients you can send them a message or even a gift if you want

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
h_habash
h_habash
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (858 reputation)Veteran Member (858 reputation)Veteran Member (858 reputation)Veteran Member (858 reputation)Veteran Member (858 reputation)Veteran Member (858 reputation)Veteran Member (858 reputation)Veteran Member (858 reputation)Veteran Member (858 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Oh, thank you thousand times Delerna, appreciate your assistant and the valuable (to me) instructions.

Best regards

"Committed to Excellence"
DELL Inspiron, Intel Core(R) I7-3517U CPU @ 1.9GHz 1.9GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB SSHD, NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reading This Topic