Posted By samusam 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Surface laptop, Windows 10s, kinect xbox one Vs products reallysion

Author
samusam
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hi,
Could I know if the products reallusion rune with windows 10s? It is necessary to install it with compatibilità windows 10 Classic? The kinect for xbox one works with surface Laptop?  It, with previous surface worked, but if you don't have chipset reneseas, don't work. 
Sorry for my english, i hope to be clear.
Thanks
Forum Admin (RL)
Forum Admin (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
Windows 10 S will only load apps from the Windows Store. At the present time no Reallusion products are available from the Windows Store so you will not be able to run them on that version of Windows. However the Surface Laptop does allow free update to Windows 10 Pro so that is an option if you want it.

Note: The Surface Laptop only has integrated graphics so is not recommended for iClone 6/7.

Reading This Topic