Movement of Camera

Posted By gcshep 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gcshep
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago

Hi this is more of inquiry to see if any one is having this issue and has already submitted a ticket to support before I send it to support. 

Capture 1 is standard box center of stage with camera. 

Capture 2 is trying to move camera with gizmo and just touching it a fraction sends it off in to orbit (note Move figures) plus if you try to use the rotate tool instead of rotating it re-sizes instead.
This also happens if you try linking camera to box.
  Your help would be much appreciated. 

Best Regards

George 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1a9aae49-90fc-4a25-90b9-b8c3.jpg

animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 12 hours ago
It's a bit counterintuitive, but to manipulate the camera you need to have an object selected that serves as a pivot. Selecting the camera itself and then moving/rotating it can lead to unexpected behavior.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

gcshep
gcshep
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago

Thanks animagic I think no I know I was having one of those senior citizens moments ha ha 

Reading This Topic