New to CC, question about content

Posted By bruceberg 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
bruceberg
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi Kids...I'm just getting into CC and my first purpose is to use it and CrazyTalk8 to create characters for an upcoming movie I'm going to do in iClone starring my family. I've already done one a couple of years ago, (iClone5) and now it's time for a sequel. I been practicing with my 2 grandson's characters, and in doing so, I've been looking at content to acquire to aid in that process, specifically hair and costumes. There doesn't seem to be much in the way of content for CC in the Reallusion store, so my question is what content can be used in CC besides the few meager offerings available now. In my first movie, I was forced to use G3 characters with my self made family heads because of the uniforms I wanted to use. I see that's all changed now. In my first movie I had a devil of a time getting the male characters hair to fit decently on the heads. (My family all have shorter hair) So I have high hopes for this new process. So that's my question, what content can be used in CC, CC2 especially? Exciting stuff coming in the near future, eh?
Regards...Bruce
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Today with the new CC Clothes creator I can create all of I want. From scratch with Marvelous designer or with free assets coming from web  or models coming from DAZ , etc...
You can even update old Iclone stock ,if you bought export liscence,
But it request some new Iclone skills that I learned with the KAI's tutorials since CC was out. Same things with hair that you can find on the web. 
But If you need clothes "Iclone ready" I think it's only on the market place or content store....
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
bruceberg (5/5/2017)
what content can be used in CC, CC2 especially? Exciting stuff coming in the near future, eh?

Hi Bruce, 

You can find the contents from the Content Store and Marketplace.

Here is the overview of the Reallusion official CC content: https://forum.reallusion.com/Character-Creator/Reallusion-Official-Content-Exhibition
Before purchasing the content, please check the software compatibility on product page to make sure it fits your needs.

Reading This Topic