7 Lighting Webinar

Posted By Kelleytoons 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 50 minutes ago
So since I wasn't notified (invited) about the PBR webinar for 7 (although I have early access AND spend $$$ on RL stuff) now having just watched it I'm hoping not to be left out of the next one on GI (and to add insult to injury I also didn't get $10 off content. Sigh) so can someone here PLEASE give me a clue when it will be and I'll start begging someone at RL for an invite.

This is the last time I try a post on my iPhone. Yipes

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Edited
7 Years Ago by Kelleytoons
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You didn't miss much. There was technical difficulties and TokoMotion was not able to present his demo.
It is to be rescheduled. There was a 1/2 hour of Q&A with Kai and that was it.
From what I understood you only get the $10 coupon after filling out a survey they send you after the webinar.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

That might have been another one, but I did see the original session where the demo WAS presented and it was good (I saw it on YouTube -- did I not mention that when I first posted this thread?).  And, yes, you had to fill out a questionnaire but my point was I didn't even get the chance to do so (and as what I think is a good RL customer I should have at least gotten an invite to this -- not an email issue as it was just NOT sent).

So if anyone does know when the next one is let me know and I'll bug RL to give me an invite.

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

Kellytoons,
Go to the main page https://www.reallusion.com/) sign into your account and you will see a signup checkbox to subscribe to their email.  They send me emails about all the seminars.

"I would like to receive email communications from Reallusion, including information about new products and special promotions"

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

That's been checked on my account since I first bought iClone (many years ago).

As I said, I DO get some emails -- but never got an invite.

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

Hmm, not sure why I would get emails and you would not.  Have you ever signed up for a webinar in the past?

Here is the webinars page: https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/webinar_Archive.aspx

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

jlittle
jlittle
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

@Kelly, When you referenced PBR I thought you were referring to the webinar about creating PBR ready characters with CC2 which had just occured (or tried to).
I haven't seen the invite for one on Lighting yet.
I'll have to check the webinar page.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Kelleytoons (5/5/2017)
That's been checked on my account since I first bought iClone (many years ago).

As I said, I DO get some emails -- but never got an invite.

HI kelly I would if i were you get a gmail acct and you will get all the emails.   I had this same problem isp's decide certain emails are spam.  

I would not take it as a sign that Reallusion emails are not being blocked simply because you received  some of them.      When I had this problem they told me to get a gmail account as they found their emails are not being filtered by google.  In fact if I remember rightly some of them have used gmail as well and for the same reasons.

So if your getting some, but not all the emails the problem is your isp is being a meanyhead and has decided that certain emails they are sending are evil spam and so they block them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Edited
7 Years Ago by urbanlamb
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I appreciate the thought but, no, it's not an isp issue (I have my own web server and get my mail through it and the isp isn't even in the loop).

Because of my web presence (very long story) I am very aware of what emails do and do not get through -- RL's do, but I'm not in their system correctly or something.  For example: I didn't get the serial number/notification for 7 that Peter said was sent to everyone, but when I got HIM to send it it was received just fine.  He even said it was odd.

I just think they have me listed wrong somehow but that's not anyone's problem but me and RL -- all I'm asking here is when folks DO get the invite to let me know and then I'll bug RL about it (because until then there's no use bugging them).

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I will send you a pm when I get an invite (as long as your box is empty ^^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Reading This Topic