Profile Picture

CRASHING ON MAC

Posted By dkadagian 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dkadagian
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I am constantly having cta3 crash on me and it appears random - no pattern in terms of what I'm doing. Once it crashes it no longer opens and I haven't just lost work since last save but the project entirely. Possible issues?: I have imported a .mov file into the project to use as a prop - not background. It was a large file at 100M but then downressed it to 5 meg in .mpg4 and the same is happening. I have imported an audio file which is not large and is in mp3 format.  I am using a brand new MacBook Pro and have no issues running FCP and Daz 3D. Thanks for your help.

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016) . 

2.6 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Radeon Pro 450 2048 MB

Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MB

Edward (RL)
Edward (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
My Macbook was 13-inch, Late 2013, and it works fine for me.
It seems lot of crash issue about video/audio was fixed after look at the note of patches.
https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk-animator/upgrade.html#version-history
If your version was updated to date, I think you need to submit a support ticket for advanced helping. 

Reading This Topic