Crashing during Morph Slider creation

Posted By kenshinw95 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kenshinw95
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I export out a character using the "export as OBJ->nude character->Y-up and Body checked" commands. It loads great into Blender so I can fine tune the face. I don't add, nor remove any vertices/faces doing so. I just do some pushing, and pulling of the existing vertices. I export the OBJ back out using the settings "Include UVs, Objects as OBJ groups, and Keep Vert Order" under a slightly different filename. (For example: Filename_v2.obj) I launch CC2.0, pull up the create morph slider box, tell it to use the head, the name, use default as source, and Filename_V2.obj with Filename.objkey. It gets to 49% done, and then freezes until a program crash message appears. This is just SOO frustrating. Especially since I've watch so many videos about making, and using Morph sliders that go off without a hitch.
Can someone please tell me what is going on? Is it because version 2 is in Beta? Does Ver. 1.52 support making morph sliders like Ver.2?
vidi
vidi
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I have use and tested  mudbox, zbrushcore ,MayaLT and Hexagon for to  creeate my morphs. No Problem here. No matter which CC Version I use. But Blender should work too. Maybe you try a Character from Template here http://file.reallusion.com/Body_Templates.zip

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

kenshinw95
kenshinw95
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I tried the one of the templates that you recommended, and it worked. I noticed it had not only the body, but the eyes & teeth with it as well. So, I went back to CC2 exported out a default character using FULL body, & not just body like I did before. After loading the OBJ into Blender, rearranging a couple verts, & exporting the OBJ with a slightly different filename like before. It worked! Thank you for that tip.
I'm going to have to try the same thing that made CC2 crash in CC1.52 to see if exporting only body, modding it, and trying to make a slider of it is a bug in 2, or not.
I also noticed a new "problem". Not only did the morph affect the default head, but the ENTIRE body. Now, I just need to find out how to make it so that the morph affects the deisred part ONLY like this page states is possible.
https://www.reallusion.com/character-creator/custom-morph.html

Reading This Topic