Posted By sbaerman 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

What happened to the spend more than 200 USD get 40% off program

Author
sbaerman
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi all,

in March RL was still advertising the 40% off opportunity, so I spent several hundreds of dollars on RL. I have never gotten any feedback how to apply the 40%.

Therefore also the question is the program still active (recently little content has been released to get to 200 USD if you are a regular buyer)?
How to apply the 40% from March into April?

Thanks

Steffen

Machines :
MSI Gaming Laptop, I7, GTX 1080, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 1 TB HD
Acer Predator Helios 300 I7 10750H, 16GB, 1TB SSD, RTX 2070

Jfrog
Jfrog
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I had a similar problem. I bought loads of stuff in March and did not received the discount. I email support and it turned out that my email address had "admin" in it and was treated as spam.  They sent me the 40% coupon and suggested to change my email adresse to avoid the spam filter which I did.

I hope that helps!

Ryzen R9 5950x, RTX 3090, 128Gb Ram ,2 x 2 TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 SSD

Horror Stories in VR
Immersive Sound VR
Immersive Sound VR on Oculus TV

Reading This Topic