Profile Picture

This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

Posted By sidawy 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

Author
sidawy
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (763 reputation)Veteran Member (763 reputation)Veteran Member (763 reputation)Veteran Member (763 reputation)Veteran Member (763 reputation)Veteran Member (763 reputation)Veteran Member (763 reputation)Veteran Member (763 reputation)Veteran Member (763 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
---------------------------
CrazyTalkAnimator.exe - Application Error
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application. 
I was try this and it not working
Solution 1
In most cases it's .NET framework causing issues. This can easily fixed by re-installing latest .NET framework from microsoft

Solution 2
Re-install the application that you are trying to run. It sounds simple but the application data files could be corrupt or missing. This could be caused by a installation that did not complete successfully or by a virus.

Solution 3
Running the application as an administrator could fix this error. Right click on the program shortcut or program .exe file, then click on Properties, and on the Compatibility tab. Check the Run this program as an administrator box, and click on OK

solution 4
Restart your computer as some applications require restart after installation to function properly.

Solution 5
Run Windows update as it can provide application fixes and updates. Furthermore it installs missing drivers and updates the outdated ones like graphic card drivers. Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 users need to search for "windows update". select all important and optional updates and click on the "install updates" button. If you use Windows XP navigate navigate to Windows Update by choosing Start > All Programs > Windows Update. When the scan is complete,Click the Review and Install Updates link. Finally press the "install now" button. Re check for more windows updates after rebooting.

Solution 6 reinstall dll files, Direct X, and Net frame

Ola(RL)
Ola(RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi Sidawy
We noticed that you tried many solutions but unable to open CTA3.
We also see your report ticket to our support team, ticket id: 115279.
Our Support will reply your ticket 115279.

Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I don't know if this will work for you but when I had issues with iClone, and after reinstalling several times, cleaning the registry, etc., the issues continued.  Then I found after deleting an iClone AppData folder that the issues I was having cleared up.  There must have been a corrupt file in this iClone6 AppData\Local folder that was causing my issues.   iClone will replace this folder when installing if it's not there but will use the data if it wasn't deleted and if that data was somehow corrupt data then the user will continue to have the same issues over and over again no matter how many re-installs are done.

So if you're going to uninstall/reinstall CTA again try looking for a folder in C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Local\CrazyTalkAnimator and delete it before you reinstall, it might work as it did for me with iClone.

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

Reading This Topic