Profile Picture

Iclone animation bone position

Posted By michielmw 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
michielmw
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)Senior Member (313 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi,

Im using iClone 6.

I was looking for a way to input the position of a bone of a character, rather then mouse drag to the position. Is this possible? (edit motion layer)

Thanks

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
There isn't a way to enter coordinates for bones no.  We have a system for global position of items but any bone stuff (which is local) is done with the gizmo's only, but in iclone 7 there will be a curve editor introduced.  I dont know if its gonna be ready when it actually launches, but its on their list of features for iclone 7.    They dont tend to release with absolutely all features right away though.   So I think the curve editor will help with things like that (i hope) maybe not directly but it will make it easier to get stuff moving a bit smoother Smile

(i am not saying that the curve editor means we will be able to edit bone positions so precisely though ... added for clarification hehe)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Edited
7 Years Ago by urbanlamb

Reading This Topic