You don't have permission to rate!

PBR Base Material Bleeds over during Dynamic Texture Editor in CC2.0

Author
Question.png
blackhawk
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 days ago
I have converted some custom clothing to PBR for use in CC2.0.  I created a Color ID map for use in the Dynamic Texture Editor as illustrated in the attached jpg.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/79a9a6ce-7584-42f1-b689-09c1.jpg

I used the 5 material PBR to activate the Dynamic Texture Editor everything works fine.  However, as illustrated in the attached photo when I add the Color ID I created and begin changing the materials the Base Material bleeds through even though the Color ID map covers the entire UV Map. In this case the base material is chain mail just to show the bleed through.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5ed3d128-c51a-40fb-ae7c-d6fa.jpg

Is there anyway to deselect the Base Material?
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 10 hours ago
Make sure your color edges do not bleed into each other. There is purple between your blue and red. Make sure you do not have anti-aliasing on your brush when you paint it, and save as PNG rather than JPEG.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/bef9e587-13e6-4d5b-a8eb-d28c.jpg
blackhawk
blackhawk
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Thanks, I used zbrush instead of photoshop to create color ID map. I separate each area Into polygroups then color filled each polygroups to make the color ID map.while hiding the others. For some reason it bleeds over despite hiding the other groups. I'll see if i can prevent the bleed over.

Reading This Topic