Posted By GrandMasterMystic 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
GrandMasterMystic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (605 reputation)Veteran Member (605 reputation)Veteran Member (605 reputation)Veteran Member (605 reputation)Veteran Member (605 reputation)Veteran Member (605 reputation)Veteran Member (605 reputation)Veteran Member (605 reputation)Veteran Member (605 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hey everyone I've been searching through Google but cannot have not found anything about which would be better for animating characters particularly DAZ Genesis. I know that iClone fully supports DAZ Genesis but I've been able to import Genesis characters into Autodesk Motionbuilder without any problems via FBX format. Since I'm still using iClone 5 Pro and 3dx Change 5 Pipeline and I can't afford to buy nor pre-order both the new iClone 7 and new 3dx Change 7 along with the monthly subscription from Autodesk that includes Motionbuilder, 3ds Max, Maya, Mudbox, and their Character Generator at the same time I'm in need of some advice on this one. Basically I just want some advice from those of you who have been able to use Autodesk Motionbuilder and iClone 6 either with DAZ Genesis or your own characters made from scratch. NO fan boy or fan girl type of comments please and remember that I'm unable to afford to purchase both the Autodesk subscription which has all of their major 3d animation softwares along with purchasing the new version of iClone so I have no choice but to choose between the two of them.Sad

Reading This Topic