New User Says Hello...

Posted By drbernie 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
drbernie
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year

Hello All,

I am Dr. Bernie. I have been a long time user of Carrara (for those of you who are familiar with Daz3D's software). I am currently switching my development platform to iClone 6 and Shade3D.

I am actually not so new to iClone, since I have done some works already with iClone 4 and iCloone 5, but nothing worth sharing.

Please have a look at my Renderosity gallery: My Gallery. Note that some of my works contain minor nudity. Please view at your own discretion.

Hope to share some of my work very soon.

mark
mark
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hello and welcome to the crazy iClone community! Glad to have ya!!!BigGrin

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Hello drbernie and welcome back!  You have a very impressive gallery also, will look to see your future works with iClone 6.

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 hours ago
Hi Dr. Bernie.. Welcome to the forum. Great to hear you have decided to make the jump over to iClone. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Alasandro
Alasandro
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Welcome Dr. Bernie.

Question... was your decision to start working with Iclone 6 for the purpose of adding animation to your projects or simply for the high quality rendering? Nice Gallery BTW. Smile
drbernie
drbernie
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)Veteran Member (927 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thank you all for your welcoming comments.

@ Alasandro: So far I have mostly used Daz3D's Carrara, which is a quite powerful 3D app, but it is being neglected to the point of no significant developments in the last 6 years or so. That is why I decided to switch back to iClone. I have also recently done some work with Shade3D, which I used in my gallery's most recent entry.

You are right, I plan to do animation works with IClone6/7, mostly as a hobbyist. I am eagerly awaiting the public release of IClone7 though because, as I see it, the render quality is far superior to IClone6.

Reading This Topic