Profile Picture

Mr Pose - Custom Animation

Posted By pfx 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
pfx
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (327 reputation)Senior Member (327 reputation)Senior Member (327 reputation)Senior Member (327 reputation)Senior Member (327 reputation)Senior Member (327 reputation)Senior Member (327 reputation)Senior Member (327 reputation)Senior Member (327 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Hello,
I'm new to this software and am considering purchasing Mr Pose as a character to demonstrate how to lay concrete.
I can see that there are a number of pre-built motion packs that can be applied to Mr Pose but am I able to make custom animations such as shovelling, wheelbarrowing or levelling etc.
There does not seem to be a demo version for me to try out.
Could someone advise me if I can do my own custom animations.
Thanks
Chris

wires
This post has been flagged as an answer
wires
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Welcome to the Forum Chris.

Mr. Pose can use any iClone animation and, just as with any other character, you can create and save your own custom motions. Not only can you create and save custom motions for use with any character but you can even embed the motions in the character and activate them using the Right mouse button menu.

There is a Motion pack available in the Content Store that contains a selection of work crew motions that may save you some time, you can check it out here.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

pfx
pfx
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (327 reputation)Senior Member (327 reputation)Senior Member (327 reputation)Senior Member (327 reputation)Senior Member (327 reputation)Senior Member (327 reputation)Senior Member (327 reputation)Senior Member (327 reputation)Senior Member (327 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Hi Gerry,
I had missed the Careers Motion pack, it looks good and contains a number of the activities I was looking for.
Glad to hear that I can design the missing ones as well.
Appreciate your help,
Regards
Chris

Reading This Topic