Profile Picture

The Content Store is driving me crazy!

Posted By MagnaBob 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
MagnaBob
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I know this must be a business model built on a combination of used car lots and hospitals but gawd buying is an awful experience. I got an email and went, oh, $120 or whatever, for two things. Think I'll bite, but by the time I got to checkout the bill had mushroomed to over $400--- and I know from past experience they will overcharge you. I think Reallusion must be a subsidiary of SiriusXM. Guys-- when I get a sale item and it says $99 and I click on it to buy, it had better not show up as $249-- I don't care how many discounts, naked moon dances, or anything else is going into that price. So you lost a sale today. I may come back tomorrow after this roasted turkey of an experience has cooled off, but the last three times you did this to me, and I clicked on through because I couldn't understand what you were doing with prices, I got cooked. It is not going to happen again.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Hi Bob,

We will never overcharge you but sometimes there can be an issue with prices changing. However if you see an item advertised but it changes price when added to the cart, please just contact Customer Support using the link below. They will be able to make sure you get the correct price.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

MagnaBob
MagnaBob
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)Senior Member (281 reputation)

Well, thank you for a polite and reasonable reply. Now I can't remember what I was trying to buy, but I will look some more.
MagnaBob
MagnaBob
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/899d92fc-a725-476a-8270-7957.jpg
MagnaBob
MagnaBob
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

MagnaBob (3/25/2017)
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/899d92fc-a725-476a-8270-7957.jpg

The above is an example of my latest attempt. I tried to buy the Assassins Playset but when I got to the checkout it had added Dark Heroes and incremented the counter to 2 purchases. I clicked it back to 1 just to see what was going on and, of course, got a different price on update. Then I pushed it back to two to see what would happen and got yet another different price. I dropped to Dark zero and got the $99 price I was looking for, but now I'm wondering if the Dark Heroes is required for Assassins. If it is, then that should be clearly stated, and if it is, I didn't see it.
CtrlZ
CtrlZ
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Dark heroes is a bundle including AYAKA anime character $129 for both!
if you want just the Assassins buy it for $99

Home built liquid cooled AMD Ryzen 7 1800X cpu (8 core 16 thread) 4.0GHz,  rtx 3090, ASUS Crosshair VI Hero motherboard, 64 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD (Samsung 850 EVO) 6 TB HD's 4K monitor.

MagnaBob
MagnaBob
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thank you for clarifying. I don't understand why the store adds the extra content automatically. I will make another attempt to purchase.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
MagnaBob (3/29/2017)
Thank you for clarifying. I don't understand why the store adds the extra content automatically. I will make another attempt to purchase.

Often you may see items still there that you previously added to cart but didn't checkout. When this happens just hit the trashcan icon to remove them from your cart. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic