Update...

Posted By ms12 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ms12
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I'm just curious when we might see an update for CTA 3? I am trying to build a project in CTA 3 however this is very hard (and frustrating) to do given the rash of bugs and crashes that one must fight through to get anything accomplished. And yes I have reported the issues that I have had to the support group which has been timely in their responses. Also are there was suppose to be photoshop path for character creation. When might we see that? Sorry to complain I just had such high hopes for CTA 3 and it feels like a 2.5 update.

Things I'd like to see...
Auto Save
Drag & drop character part replacement
Best practices white paper for character creation
FINISH TUTORIAL VIDEOS (https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk-animator/tutorial.html)
More to follow.
lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
ms12 (3/18/2017)
I'm just curious when we might see an update for CTA 3? 

End of March is the target.

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
As Les already mentioned we are hoping that the 3.1 update will be available by the end of March.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic