I need help

Posted By RayMC 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
RayMC
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (603 reputation)Veteran Member (603 reputation)Veteran Member (603 reputation)Veteran Member (603 reputation)Veteran Member (603 reputation)Veteran Member (603 reputation)Veteran Member (603 reputation)Veteran Member (603 reputation)Veteran Member (603 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I just purchased Crazytalk pipeline 3 , almost all content has Bonus written on it , when I click on it it takes me to the main Reallusion website, where I can only find adverts for more purchases...... I've been on the forum where I've posted a question which has never been acknowledged. I've tried posting a help ticket in support and had no reply.
Is there any body on this forum ?
Is there any real help after you purchase the program ???

animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 12 hours ago
First of all, welcome! I'm sorry you got overlooked, because usually the mainstay forum members are quite alert and helpful.

After you installed CT8, did you install any of the additional resource and bonus packages?

You will find them on your member page. Click the Registration tab, and look for the entry for CT8 Pipeline. There will be a link called Patch/Bonus. Click that, and you'll see this:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/39d95948-28a1-4dca-b670-5b72.png

Make sure to install everything listed under Resource Pack and Bonus. That should take care of the problem.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
chas3 (3/7/2017)
I just purchased Crazytalk pipeline 3 , almost all content has Bonus written on it , when I click on it it takes me to the main Reallusion website, where I can only find adverts for more purchases...... I've been on the forum where I've posted a question which has never been acknowledged. I've tried posting a help ticket in support and had no reply.
Is there any body on this forum ?
Is there any real help after you purchase the program ???

Hi..

I have checked and your other forum question has already been answered. I also had a look at your Support ticket and see this was only sent today so it hasn't been answered yet. You can normally expect a reply within 48 hours (Mon - Fri).

Regarding your problem, Animagic has already given you excellent advice which should resolve the problem. However as the problem is for CrazyTalk Animator 3, then please click the "Patch/Bonus" link for that product rather than CrazyTalk 8 which Animagic shows in the screenshot. If you then continue to have problems do let us know.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
7 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Oops...Blush I read CrazyTalk and Pipeline and missed the "3".

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic