Licensed characters

Posted By Moonci 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Moonci
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Is it very expensive to have someone make a character that's exclusive?  I'm sure there are many reasons people use these products, from professional development to just having fun.  I'm closer to the "just having fun" but I would like to make  animated cartoons that I might want to place on Youtube. If you're not an artist (I can't draw) and you wan to used the characters from the content store, it would get a little strange seeing them all over the place. Point - I made a cartoon using the buddy characters for my granddaughter. She thought it was funny (she's 6) and wanted me to make more.  Well, she has an Ipad and knows how to use it.  She uses the kids Youtube.  She came over excited about something she saw.  She told me she saw my cartoon on Youtube.  Turns out she saw a video of the buddy characters at a camp ground.  I had to explain to her that there were many buddy characters. 

Reading This Topic