kinect 360 iclone and windows 10

Posted By samusam 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
samusam
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hi.
What  is it necessary to use kinect 360 to iclone? I installated the prime sense and nite software, but i had the problem in device driver. I would precise instructions to configure my kinect xbox 360 to iclone 6. Please Help me
vidi
vidi
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
What  is it necessary to use kinect 360 to iclone?

Important
Install the right plugin and connect not on the USB Slot in the front of the  Computer

for Kinecft 360 you need this >>> Mocap_Plug_in_Kinect_Xbox360_trial.exe

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

samusam
samusam
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

ok, iam trying. tnks
rgreenidge
rgreenidge
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I just hooked up my Kinect 360 this past week. I haven't hooked it up in years, and here's what I found out. I used the trial 360 driver as shown on here. It did not work. I found out with my first 360 power adapter, it did not have a LED light, and it was hard to tell if it was working. After it stopped working, I bought a new power adapter about 2 years or more ago, but it came with a LED light. When I tried it last week it did not work or light, these power adapters I bought on Amazon from China seem to be very fragile, if you even drop it once, or maybe it's the cable that is shorting out. I then bought a new adapter on Amazon ordered after midnight, and it was here @ 2PM when I got up. The LED lit, and then all 3 or 4 icons finally showed up in my control panel with the Kinect icon. If your 360 power adapter is bad you only get one I think. I was able to use the Kinect 360, and it works pretty good. As far as the USB connectors on your computer, when the Kinect for iClone came out most computer cases allowed you to connect the front panel to the USB 2.0 connectors on the motherboard. But most computer cases had only 1.0 USB connectors on the front, so it didn't work. I had to connect my Kinect 360 to a rear 2.0 USB port. I never tried with a USB 3.0 connection. Right now my computer case I use for iClone has 2 USB 2.0 ports in the top or front, and a USB 3.0. I'm using my front 2.0 ones with no problem. If you have a case with genuine 2.0 USB connectors you should have no problem with using the front ones. Note if you have used the wrong Kinect software like I did at first when you plug in the Kinect 360, you will see the 3 or 4 Icons in you control panel, but the unit will not work. After the trial version worked last week I bought the newer version. But I was confused because in my purchase store, it only showed 2 drivers and the one for Windows was not the one. You have to use the 360 version, that is found if you click the extras or upgrade box. Good luck and you have to manually remove the other drivers or Kinect .exe files before you can change to the 360 version, if you loaded the wrong one. This version seems a lot better than the one I used years ago.

Home built; ASRock X570 Pro 4, AMD Ryzen 9-5950X CPU, AMD RADEON RX6900XT, 16GB video card, 131GB of RAM.

samusam
samusam
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi, i tried my kinect in other computer and it works. In my computer the problem is that i do not unistall xbox nui motor. I tried in all mode to unistall this driver but there is always. Pheraphs i need unistall libusdk but I can not do it. The unistalled driver to unistall program windows, with the specifics program. Is there some That it can help me?
Sorry for my english
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
samusam (2/16/2017)
Hi.
What  is it necessary to use kinect 360 to iclone? I installated the prime sense and nite software, but i had the problem in device driver. I would precise instructions to configure my kinect xbox 360 to iclone 6. Please Help me

There is no need to install Primesense or Open NI. The Kinect Mocap Device Plugins contain everything you need.

Unfortunately the biggest problem will be that you are using Windows 10. The Kinect For Xbox 360 Mocap Plugin is only supported for use with Windows 7.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

rgreenidge
rgreenidge
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Peter. I'm using Windows 10 Pro with Kinect 360, and I had no problems. Works better than it did before. I bought the newer Mocap download a few weeks ago after trying out the trial version. The only thing I found hard was finding the driver for Win 10 / 360 after I bought it. With the trial version, it was right there. I looked in my Mocap update and found the 360 driver. If there is something wrong, it's that I have to start Mocap alone and not through iC6. Once it is started I used it with iC6. I will use it tomorrow if time permits.

Home built; ASRock X570 Pro 4, AMD Ryzen 9-5950X CPU, AMD RADEON RX6900XT, 16GB video card, 131GB of RAM.

samusam
samusam
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi, now i know my problem. There is an error in my windows that don't allow me to install new driver, two mount ago when i installed new audio driver, i had the sam e problems to install the kinect. I well format my PC and reinstall all.

Reading This Topic