CTA 3 crash export

Posted By nicollvoyer 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
nicollvoyer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Hello everyone.
Thanks to you I managed to activate my product that I buy.
I started working on a project for several hours already because
I have to learn to work with the software.
I made a backup of my project before making an export
But CTA crash immediately at the beginning of the export.
I own the Pipeline version 3.0.1109.1
What should be done to remedy the situation?
Thank you
Hoping it all compliant
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi..

This isn't an issue we can reproduce so to be able to help you we will need a little more information.

For example, which video format are you using? Have you tried all the available formats (AVI, WMV, MP4 etc.)? Do they all crash or only the one format?

Do also update your copy of CTA3 to the latest version which is 3.03. This may resolve the problem. Instructions can be found HERE.

It will also be worth ensuring your graphics drivers are updated and you have run Windows Update to ensure your system is fully updated. In addition do ensure that the hard drive where you are saving has plenty of free space, especially if you are exporting uncompressed video in AVI format which will generate very large file sizes.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
7 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
nicollvoyer
nicollvoyer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)Veteran Member (511 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Thank you for your answers.
Indeed, it would have been preferable for me to have given you the information you are referring to, but if I did not do so, it was simply because I had taken good care to carry out these checks before asking for Community Help on the forum.
So to know if I understood your questions here are my answers.

1- The software crash after only a few seconds after the beginning of the calculation of data and this on all the available formats.
2- I use CTA3 Pipeline + Bundle that I bought only 3 days ago with version 3.03.1230.1. This update was made the same day that I buy the license.
3- Here is the configuration of my PC

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, Intel i7-3930K, 32G RAM, Asus Saberthoot X79, Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 TI 6 G, Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500G + 8TB memory Hard Disk.
4-All drivers and upgrade of these components are also compliant.
If this can help you.
I would like to emphasize that during my trial period with the one I had just before buying the license, I could perform my backups and render.
I am sorry if my answer is long but I wanted my explanations to be as clear as possible.
Also forgive my English because I am Canadian French.
Hoping it all compliant.
Thank you.

Reading This Topic