Posted By Miranda (RL) 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

[Guide] How to get your Lady Pirate, CC 2.0 Beta software and license

Author
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi all Reallusion members,

Sorry for causing confusion because of mechanism error, complex conditions and terms applied.
As the "Beta Program Purpose" we stated in the Welcome post, this Beta Program is targeting for early iClone 7 Bundle pre-order users who joined before Jan 2nd and Content Developers.
If you are none of them, don't worry. iClone 7 pre-order users who place the order after Jan 3rd and iClone 6 PRO users will get a full version of CC 2.0 when CC 2.0 officially launches.Smile

How to Download Lady Pirate and CC 2.0 Beta
The following is to guide you how to get your "Lady Pirate" pack and how to download CC 2.0 Beta software and find CC 2.0 license to activate.

Users who placed an order of iClone 7 PRO Bundle or Studio Pipeline Suite BEFORE 04:00 AM, December. 29, 2016 (PST)
  • Shall receive a notification sent by Reallusion on Dec 29.
    Follow the instruction to download "Lady Pirate" pack, CC 2.0 Beta software, and collect CC 2.0 license.
    https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9bbabcd2-b471-49cb-aed3-a28b.png

• Can find the "Lady Pirate" pack available to download in the Order History.

Users who placed an order of iClone 7 PRO Bundle or Studio Pipeline Suite FROM 04:00 AM, December. 29, 2016 TO 11:59 PM, January 2nd, 2017 (PST)
  • Shall receive the order emails after purchase.
    https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4ba5c2c7-1dc3-4969-bd51-bfac.png

• Able to obtain "Lady Pirate" pack and "CC 2.0 Beta" software and license in the Order History.
    https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/bb650e50-a122-42a2-b184-c08e.png

Users who are qualified to get free iClone 7 PRO Bundle or Studio Pipeline Suite via content purchase
  • Shall receive a notification sent by Reallusion on Jan 3rd.
    https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cf8a25d4-a729-46d0-8893-9178.png

• Able to obtain "Lady Pirate" pack and "CC 2.0 Beta" software and license in the Order History.

Content Developers
  • Please follow the instructions to apply for CC 2.0 Beta software and license.

Lady Pirate Re-Download
We found that the boots file was uploaded with wrong file format, which should be ccShoes, instead of ccCloth. Meanwhile, the boots file was categorized in the wrong local folder, so the boots content is not visible in the Content Manager. The issue has been resolved around 00:00 PM December 30th. Users who downloaded the Lady Pirate before this time, please download the pack again.
The following tip helps you to clarify if you need to download it again.

Wrong: wrong file format (.ccCloth), wrong file location ---> Need to download the pack again!
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3ba0a5bd-d05f-4e4a-8f8c-b724.png

Correct: correct file format (.ccShoes), correct file location ---> No need to download the pack again.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6727e2aa-601d-48f2-8806-fbe1.png

Edited
7 Years Ago by Miranda (RL)
GOETZIWOOD STUDIOS
GOETZIWOOD STUDIOS
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Miranda (RL) (1/3/2017)
Hi all Reallusion members, ../..

Users who are qualified to get free iClone 7 PRO Bundle or Studio Pipeline Suite via content purchase
  • Shall receive a notification sent by Reallusion on Jan 3rd.
    https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/95f0169e-e83f-4275-b77b-4974.png

Hi,
Is that notification email supposed to be sent already, on today January 3rd.. Or ?

--
guy rabiller | GOETZIWOOD STUDIOS
"N.O.E." (Nations Of Earth) Sci-Fi TV Show, Showrunner.

GOETZIWOOD STUDIOS
GOETZIWOOD STUDIOS
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Oh, I guess this only concern CC 2.0 beta and Lady Pirate, not iClone7 itself right ?

If so, sorry for the noise..

--
guy rabiller | GOETZIWOOD STUDIOS
"N.O.E." (Nations Of Earth) Sci-Fi TV Show, Showrunner.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
Yes this refers to Character Creator 2.0 Beta and Lady Pirate only. Early access to iClone 7 will be coming later this quarter.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi grabiller, yes, the email was sent around 04:00, Jan 3rd (PST)

grabiller (1/3/2017)

Hi,
Is that notification email supposed to be sent already, on today January 3rd.. Or ?

similarly
similarly
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
When I clicked "login now" on the email, I got some kind of error.  So I went back to the email and clicked the thing that said "click her to login to your Reallusion Member account.

I can now see under "registration", iClone 3DXChange 7 PRO and Character Creator 2 Beta for iClone, but when I go to order history, I don't see the CCBonus Lady Pirate, even though my e-mail says I should have it.  What should I do?  Wait?  I just did this a couple minutes ago.  Maybe it's still on the way?  I also haven't received the confirmation email with the serial numbers (but luckily took a screenshot before closing the message).  The confirmation email is not in junkmail, either.  Just checked.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Last Active: 9 hours ago
generally_happy (1/4/2017)
When I clicked "login now" on the email, I got some kind of error.  So I went back to the email and clicked the thing that said "click her to login to your Reallusion Member account.

I can now see under "registration", iClone 3DXChange 7 PRO and Character Creator 2 Beta for iClone, but when I go to order history, I don't see the CCBonus Lady Pirate, even though my e-mail says I should have it.  What should I do?  Wait?  I just did this a couple minutes ago.  Maybe it's still on the way?  I also haven't received the confirmation email with the serial numbers (but luckily took a screenshot before closing the message).  The confirmation email is not in junkmail, either.  Just checked.

Hi..

If Lady Pirate isn't showing in your account under "Order History", please contact Customer Support using the link below. They should be able to sort this out for you.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

similarly
similarly
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Thank you, Peter!  I'll do that!
dogged2003
dogged2003
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

For which shape was the slider Lady Pirate created?

My YouTube channel.

Reading This Topic