Crazywishes

Posted By tim_20090922190903731 17 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tim_20090922190903731
Posted 17 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (563 reputation)Veteran Member (563 reputation)Veteran Member (563 reputation)Veteran Member (563 reputation)Veteran Member (563 reputation)Veteran Member (563 reputation)Veteran Member (563 reputation)Veteran Member (563 reputation)Veteran Member (563 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Hello All,

I decided to copy paste my wishlist requests for Crazytalk from the old forum. I also produced a sample animation that I will post in the Showcase Yourself forum when I figure out how to do attachments of video.

Profile-frontal animation for 2d: Imagine drawing 2d images or taking photos of a head turn. Simply load the three images(front, 3/4, side profile) into Crazytalk. Have three different auto head types (the aforementioned front, 3/4, side profile)for each corresponding image. When the lipsyncing is generated and the user specifies when a head turn takes place (make it like one of the emotional states in the palette) Crazytalk will morph through the drawings.

2.5d heads: Allow multiple drawings/images to generate a 3d object.

Quicktime: Output to resolution independent quicktime (With Alpha channels)

Alpha rendering: Output the renderfile only of the Alpha Channel.

Photoshop Extended: Allow for output to video layers in Photoshop Extended.

Larger Aspect Ratio: Output to any aspect ratio specified (Resolution Independent). Have standard presets: HD/NTSC/PAL/Film.

Macintosh Version: My unit is a Macbook Pro. Thus far I have used Parallels Desktop to run Crazytalk/WinXP. A Universal Binary version for the Mac would be ideal.

Vector Input/Output: Allow manipulation of vector head drawings.

Thanks.

Production blog http://bigheadscientists.blogspot.com/
Blackace
Crazy
Blackace
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
My crazy wish would be to get anyone to actually answer anything in this forum.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi Blackace,

Your post from yesterday has been replied to by myself. As you have only 4 posts (2 in Wishful Features) what is it that has not been answered?

Sometimes it takes a bit of time but most posts get a reply within a couple of days at most. Unfortunatley sometimes posts do slip through the net so apologies if that has happened to you in the past.

Pete

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
16 Years Ago by Peter Edwards
Blackace
Blackace
Posted 16 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)Senior Member (332 reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Peter.

I have had one post up for months without reply. I must admit that the number of replies to posts in this forum is (to put it mildly) disgraceful.

But that aside, you did eventually reply which is nice, although it did not answer the question at all.

I have spent good money on this software, and I expect help from the official forum.

Please get your act together.

sgd
sgd
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Checking I'm indeed in the Crazywishes section... My crazy wish would be to be able to import a video clip rather than a picture, and animate only the mouth for lipsynching without affecting the rest of the facial expression on the video (which I assume would require the program to deal with the mouth the same way as it does not ?). Basically, something like what videowrite was doing, judging by their (old) demos (for instance http://video.yahoo.com/watch/58843/904928).

Is there any chance at all this might be coming?

(Sorry about the newbie talk. I'm a newbie all right...)

Thanks in advance for letting me know (and failing this coming in the near future, if you somehow had advice on how to do this, I'd be sincerely grateful!)

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Thanks for your feedback. Your suggestion will be reviewed by the Crazytalk team. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Schwarz
Schwarz
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Just wanted to echo the request for Crazytalk for Mac. Please. I joined this forum 'specially to say that.

I have no desire to spend hundreds of dollars on Parallels and Windows purely so I can run the one piece of geniud software out there that isn't Mac-compatible.

Please change this. You're losing potential customers.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Schwarz (10/31/2010)
Just wanted to echo the request for Crazytalk for Mac. Please. I joined this forum 'specially to say that.

I have no desire to spend hundreds of dollars on Parallels and Windows purely so I can run the one piece of geniud software out there that isn't Mac-compatible.

Please change this. You're losing potential customers.

Thanks you for coming to the forum to share your feedback.

I will pass this on to the Crazytalk team. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic