Iclone 6 imports/exporting

Posted By Bushy2490 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bushy2490
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Hi, could anyone tell me if it is possible to export a motion created in iclone with a Diaz character in to Vue and can you import Vue scenes/objects in to iclone.

Thanks
paulg625
paulg625
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I have exported motions from Iclone and they are a bit weirded in Daz you have to do a lot of tweaking to get back right, had better luck importing into Carrara. Not sure about going into Vue but know you can take poser stuff in. So I would think you would have to tweak the characters in Daz get straight if you can't go straight FBX out of Iclone. You can export from Vue in a Obj format, which Iclone can read. Also a lot of objects for Vue will be in Obj format to begin with. You could test the import features in the free version of Vue but think you need a base pay version to export objects out in Obj.

Reading This Topic