Profile Picture

detting started

Posted By derekgadams 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
derekgadams
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (214 reputation)Junior Member (214 reputation)Junior Member (214 reputation)Junior Member (214 reputation)Junior Member (214 reputation)Junior Member (214 reputation)Junior Member (214 reputation)Junior Member (214 reputation)Junior Member (214 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I have just bought this programme and I cant seem to be able to get my actors into the picture, I have watched the first instruction video but I cant even get an actor into the frame to start doing anything with.
Lernakow
Lernakow
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (678 reputation)Veteran Member (678 reputation)Veteran Member (678 reputation)Veteran Member (678 reputation)Veteran Member (678 reputation)Veteran Member (678 reputation)Veteran Member (678 reputation)Veteran Member (678 reputation)Veteran Member (678 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
The program opens with a blank stage. If you want to create a brand new actor from picture(s) there's an icon in top menu: a silhouette of head and shoulders with tooltip "Create New Actor". It will open the actor creation process - it's very step by step guided, like a tutorial of its own. If you want to use an existing actor there's a Content Manager to the right of the page. Its second tab, with an icon of head and shoulders again, contains templates of 2D and 3D actor. Double click one of the actors and he/she will appear on the stage. Following tabs of the Content Manager will let you accessorize your actor, apply movement and set background.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
derekgadams (12/9/2016)
I have just bought this programme and I cant seem to be able to get my actors into the picture, I have watched the first instruction video but I cant even get an actor into the frame to start doing anything with.

Please watch the video below. This should help get you started.

The check out our other tutorials HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic