Posted By Ola(RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

OPINIONS - Official Cloud Animator Open Beta Suggestion Thread

Author
KayParks
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (735 reputation)Veteran Member (735 reputation)Veteran Member (735 reputation)Veteran Member (735 reputation)Veteran Member (735 reputation)Veteran Member (735 reputation)Veteran Member (735 reputation)Veteran Member (735 reputation)Veteran Member (735 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year

Thanks Peter for  the insight. I may hold off doing that project on Cloud Animator. However, I think it's a great product and can't wait for it to go mainstream!
Kay
HarryHansen
HarryHansen
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Hello Guys,

I love your Cloud Animator Service a lot.
Today I saw that Beta will end in April/May 2017.
Is it planned to start Cloud Animator as a payed Service?
I like to start a promotion campain for our products.
Please tell me about the future of Cloud Animator .... Would be great to know that you will continue it!

Tanks a lot and with best regards,
Stefan Schwarz (alias HarryHansen)
Senior Support Engineer - Campana and Schott
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
HarryHansen (3/19/2017)
Hello Guys,

I love your Cloud Animator Service a lot.
Today I saw that Beta will end in April/May 2017.
Is it planned to start Cloud Animator as a payed Service?
I like to start a promotion campain for our products.
Please tell me about the future of Cloud Animator .... Would be great to know that you will continue it!

Tanks a lot and with best regards,
Stefan Schwarz (alias HarryHansen)
Senior Support Engineer - Campana and Schott

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the kind words about Cloud Animator. Smile

The Beta is due to end sometime in April. After that we plan to introduce both free and pay options for Cloud Animator. We will have more new about this soon.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

josefa
josefa
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)

It is certainly a great product. We are impatient to use the commercial version. We will use it to create tutorials for e-learning. We would be very convenient that in its commercial version was not limited to more than 40 scenes, and that the audio could have an extension of more than 30 seconds. Thank you very much.Josefa Tormos
hcameron90
hcameron90
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
It's July 15 and the Cloud animator is still in BETA. You claimed the real product would be released in April. 
Is there any new info about the release date? Will it come out in the fall, maybe in August?
joseppascal
joseppascal
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Sorry guys, the tools is really cool and amazing, thanks for share whit the community. Howewer:
I want to finish my presentation but in the last 3 weeks THE WEB DOESNT WORK!!!! When you think that can solve this problem???

Thanks in advance for the answer.
HarryHansen
HarryHansen
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)

Hello Team,

you first stated that CloudAnimator will start in April.
Then August is mentioned.
And now we are in September.

May I ask you to give a clear statement of the timeline and planmings, please.

Best regards,
Stefan Schwarz

P.S. Till today I am fan of CloudAnimator. But if there isn't some clear statement till the end of September I need to shift my plannings.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
HarryHansen (9/9/2017)
Hello Team,

you first stated that CloudAnimator will start in April.
Then August is mentioned.
And now we are in September.

May I ask you to give a clear statement of the timeline and planmings, please.

Best regards,
Stefan Schwarz

P.S. Till today I am fan of CloudAnimator. But if there isn't some clear statement till the end of September I need to shift my plannings.

Hi Stefan,

We do apologise for the delay in releasing the full version of Cloud Animator.

Please be assured that Cloud Animator is still coming, and will in fact have even more new and exciting features. We will have more news about these features soon.

Currently the schedule is to release the full version of Cloud Animator before the end of the year. However please do not worry about the work you do in the Beta version. You can continue to work using the Beta and all your work will carry over to the full version. You will not lose anything. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Tarampa Studios
Tarampa Studios
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

The Cloud Animator is still available..? 
I recall trying it on its first day, thinking it would be great to use as part of my pipeline with iClone for those days when I'm stuck in traffic, planes or waiting rooms, but then Life happened and I forgot to ask: 

Are we allowed to use any of the music or assets from Cloud Animator in commercial projects that are finished in iClone? 

e.g. If I make an animated greeting card, screen, HUD or whatever in Cloud Animator and then somehow use it in an iClone scene that is sold for profit, is that permissible... or even possible to export the assets individually? Or must it be recorded and saved as an mp4 or avi?  

Anita, aka "Bleetz" the Toon Wrangler @ Tarampa Studios
SYS: Win 8.1,  64-bit, i7-4770 CPU @3.4GHz,  
32GB RAM, Intel(R)Graphics 4600 & nVIDIA GTX1060 TI 

Tarampa Studios
Tarampa Studios
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

... also, I just tried it again, and none of the templates seem to be working. 

e.g. Select a template for a Resume, or Greeting Card, and they *seem* to load okay... a menu of pages does appear in the left hand column, but the main workspace is blank for the resume and just green for the greeting card.

Meanwhile, the pages in the menu column promise that they should look great with all that fancy formatting, but I can't easily see how to edit any of them.

e.g. none of the usual commands seem to work; ie double clicking on them doesn't load them into the workspace, neither does a single click, right click, "add" icon or what looks like a "new page" icon in the pop-up window for each page. 

Trusting how user friendly Reallusion Software usually is, this seems very out of character to me, so I am sure I must be missing something very easy, that's staring me... 
I just can't see how to edit the templates at all now. 

Has anything changed? 

Anita, aka "Bleetz" the Toon Wrangler @ Tarampa Studios
SYS: Win 8.1,  64-bit, i7-4770 CPU @3.4GHz,  
32GB RAM, Intel(R)Graphics 4600 & nVIDIA GTX1060 TI 

Reading This Topic