Space Suit Dude

Posted By urbanlamb 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
urbanlamb
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi there

I was playing around on the internet and found Nasa's stuff and I thought "hey that is cool" and I found a semi decent space suit and I said "i will rig that and make it a prop" and then a friend said "why dont you put a head in it"
and well then I thought about it and slapped a head in it (pinhead's head actually) 

But I then said to myself maybe "I should try to rig it like an avatar a little bit" at least even though its not really created with a proper t-pose and I dont want to do a ton of work on it.. so.. I did  

Its not a proper t-pose but the head is rigged.  There are no visime's or expressions but if you want to you can try to make some if you want to carry on the project.  It was just a quicky thing because I thought the space suit was neat :/

anyhow so here is pinhead in a nasa space suit click this link to download him

maybe someone can use it LOL 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Edited
8 Years Ago by urbanlamb
Shaky
Shaky
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I clicked on the link and it wanted my password. I then closed it.
animagic
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Shaky (12/10/2016)
I clicked on the link and it wanted my password. I then closed it.

You have to be a google member, it seems, because I am and I can see the file.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

yeah login to google its on google drive not much I can do about that.

I tried another setting supposedly it requires no sign in anything its on google drive so its googles rules.   Hopefully the change in settings makes it so you dont need to sign into google.. dunno /shrug Smile

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Edited
8 Years Ago by urbanlamb
Shaky
Shaky
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Oh well. :-)
urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Shaky (12/15/2016)
Oh well. :-)

does that mean its still not working? LOL

according to the info on the link you dont need to be logged into google now... if its not working I will go fart with it some more ...   

I just signed out of all my google stuff and the link works just click it and then wack the download button on the page.. 

Dr. Seuss

Edited
8 Years Ago by urbanlamb

Reading This Topic