Profile Picture

Is CrazyTalk 8 a MicroSoft Windows based program.... adapted for the Mac?

Posted By dickymac 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Is CrazyTalk 8 a MicroSoft Windows based program.... adapted for the...

Author
dickymac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I've been having problems with CT and main problems is CPU overload. This happens only when running CT. I use a Mac and I run Photoshop CS6, Logic Pro X and Final Cut Pro and never have any issues, but when I run CT.... I get continual crashes... the, 'Wheel of Death, every time I save, edit, or anything with CT. Does anyone else, using a Mac, have these problems and if so, have you sorted the problems?

If you have any solutions I would really like to hear?

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
CrazyTalk started life as a Windows only product but from version 7 it has become a Windows and Mac product. The vast majority of Mac users are running CrazyTalk 8 without any issues so there is clearly something system related that is causing your CPU issues.

Please contact or keep in touch with Support who will try to help you resolve these issues. I'm sure a solution can be found.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic