Profile Picture

Just bought CrazyTalk 8 full pipeline and future animator pipeline.

Posted By daddycoolj 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Just bought CrazyTalk 8 full pipeline and future animator pipeline.

Author
daddycoolj
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Is the Natural Facial Performance Vol. 2 , Facial Expression Clips Vol. 2  and Auto Animation Library Vol.1 not work in this latest version? If not, why are they included in the package deal. When I try to install them it tells me it is not compatible with this version of CrazyTalk 8 which is purchased and running with it's appropriate license. Am I doing something wrong?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi..

The content will work but you must install the Universal Installer version and not the old installer .exe version for CT7.

So just go into your Member Account and click "Order History". Then find your order number and click the [+] button to expand your order to show all items. Now click the "Download" link and select the "Universal Installer" option as shown below. Smile

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dda687ba-70de-48b0-a306-33e2.png

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic