Lets Save Pinhead Please !

Posted By Gerskey 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Gerskey
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Guys listen.

We all love Pinhead right?

Who's with me?
Lets keep him alive even in 2d and 3d with new upgrades by #Reallusion

I personally will not let him go into infinity or die!
He deserves to see all these new upgrades by Reallusion.
Are you with me or against me?
Peace
Gerskey
xox
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
With you or against you?  What a silly question.
WITH YOU of course.  That's why Alley's post of another Pinhead project coming up in a few months was such welcome news.

Pinhead's demise has been announced a few times before.  Will this next project actually be the last one?  I hope not, but it's a lot of work for The Committee and I have to admit we had a rather low turnout last time.  The best thing we can do for Pinhead and his fans it to get a lot of people to submit clips.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Reading This Topic