Figure Calibration in 3DXchange, DAZ to Iclone

Posted By bexley 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
bexley
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I am trying to calibrate my DAZ figures for Iclone.  I load the DAZ T-pose correctly and most of the actions work fine. However any time the action requires Hands-on-Hips (see below) the hands are always in the wrong place.  
Apparently the only way to correct this is to recalibrate (i.e. reposition manually) while in the t-pose?  This is almost impossible.
In case the image isn't clear, her hands are behind her hips, and not resting on them.  This has occurred with all my DAZ imports. Fixing this in it's existing pose would be quite simple, but all the bones are deactivated until I return to the T-Pose.
Am I missing something?  I've studied all the tutorials I can find (there's only two or three on Youtube) and can't figure this one out.
Thanks in advance!
--Bex.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/14796b5d-0556-4204-b58b-93c0.jpg

Reading This Topic