Posted By michael7 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Question for those in Canda who purchased the Perception Neuron

Author
michael7
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I'm about to buy it but on there site they have the following prices for shipping.
Canada - Estimated 2-3 Business Days: $65.00
Canada - Estimated 2-4 Business Days: $90.00
Canada - Estimated 5-18 Business Days: $75.00
North America - Estimated 4-6 Business Days: $75.00

This makes no sense. Why is the fastest shipping time also the cheapest? I've written to Noitom several times to clarify and this was their last response to me;
Hello Michael,

Yes, if you pick the $65 option, shipping will take 2-3 days.

I hope I was of assistance.

Best regards.

Perception Neuron
Sales and Support Department

It still doesn't make any sense and I've asked why it's like that and I am not getting any reply. I wonder if it is just a translation problem on their end due to a language difference? Has anyone in Canada ordered and if so what kind of shipping cost did you pay and did you get the same rate screen I did?

Edited
8 Years Ago by michael7
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 minutes ago
I live near Montreal . I ordered an 18 Neurons suit the 15th August and receive it by DHL the 18th August. Shipping was from
Hong-kong. The customs dutties were 171,19 $ CAD.

Reading This Topic