Profile Picture

Router keeps saying this website is known for malware

Posted By kites0852 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kites0852
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (226 reputation)Junior Member (226 reputation)Junior Member (226 reputation)Junior Member (226 reputation)Junior Member (226 reputation)Junior Member (226 reputation)Junior Member (226 reputation)Junior Member (226 reputation)Junior Member (226 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I am inside Crazy Talk 8 and each time I click on one of the choices with the GET IT banner in the corner my router comes up with:

"Warning! The website contains malware. Visiting this site may harm your computer"

What is going on? 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 9 hours ago
Seems like your security software is giving you a false reading.

We have no other reports of this so it seems like an isolated error. Be assured you are perfectly safe visiting and downloading from our website.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Kevin.S
Kevin.S
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
kites0852 (8/8/2016)
I am inside Crazy Talk 8 and each time I click on one of the choices with the GET IT banner in the corner my router comes up with:

"Warning! The website contains malware. Visiting this site may harm your computer"

What is going on? 

Update your routers firmware if its out of date, if not then go into the routers setting, it could also have to do with cookies and security settings. Lots of routers have cookie blocking / warnings on by default. It may not even be the router but windows defender / windows firewall or the virus software you have loaded. It could even be the browser you are using the security / privacy setting may be to high, this can be adjusted in the browser settings. You can adjust the security/ privacy setting in all of them  If you have virus software like norton or macfee etc run it, make sure you dont have malware messing with the system. If the system is clean then check the security / cookie settings of each one.

Just my 2 cents cheers :-)

Freelance Artist Kevin.S

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/57cedd8e-58c4-42ce-b2f4-9646.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5a59e070-66a0-4914-b0a5-b2dc.png 

Email: animatemyart@gmail.com - Web Site:  www.animatemyart.com
Edited
8 Years Ago by kevin.S

Reading This Topic