The wrath of the lion !

Posted By Agonos 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Agonos
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Before we could export a habit using the "mesh export" option. Now it's over. This is what we see on our screen.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4acd55c1-0eeb-459e-9ff9-ab61.jpg

Already prevents us to use everything we have bought for IC5 and now we want to pay the right to change the clothes offered by Reallusion. Reallusion opens a door and then immediately closes the Reallusion us unless we have the financial means to purchase a key (that is imaged). That's enough ! It is enough this desire to make money on the backs of the less skilled users of us to object creation in 3D.
That's already what I had done before Reallusion prevents me from power to change us the "blazer" included in "CC".

We can see from the video, I have a problem with the buttons that I can not solve. I still like what solution? Wait for a talented person to create clothing in 3D creates a "trenchcoat" to "CC" and that once again, I pay.
PS : And I have not talked about the fact that we are now forced to buy "8 Crazy Talk Pipeline" to create faces from a photo and use an avatar with "CC" in "iClone 6" while in " IC5 "it was free.

wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
What are you trying to export, and to what file format?

I have so far not experienced any problems exporting Clone Cloth, G2 through to G5, and other clothing from 3DXchange in obj format for modifying id 3D Coat and Blender. As I do not own 3DXchange Pipeline, or any Export licenses, I can not export in fbx format.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Agonos
Agonos
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

I had managed to export the base coat "Cardigan" supplied with "CC". I imported an avatar dressed in that suit in "3DXchange". Then I selected this clothe (gardigan) in "3DX" clicked "mesh export" and exported it in the format "obj" in order to modify it a bit in the hope of making a "trenchcoat" through " Blender". When I wanted to redo the manipulation, it was no longer possible since the last patch. Why have we taken this possibility? Why force us to buy now "3DXchange Pipelin" and in addition a license?
And that is exactly the same problem with the clothes "ic5".  It's as if I offered an incomplete car (CC) and then as I was paying the right to change the wheel, for example. Or I would have the right to change the only pending a manufacturer build the one I want (if it does) and to offer to sell (hopefully not too expensive). Who among us began the project to design for DC avatars, a trenchcoat, a frock, a hood, science fiction clothing etc ...? And if one day it happens, that tells us that IC7 will not be released and that we purchase are no longer compatible ?
wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
I just did what you posted and everything was OK.

Obj export out of 3DXchange:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/97d4d152-fe06-4bd2-a8c3-bf22.png

Obj file in Blender:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/afe25dad-3c7c-4efd-aecb-60e6.png

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Agonos
Agonos
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thank you already for taking the time to test. Thank you already for taking the time to test. It seems that the problem comes from a single accessory worn by the avatar, which prevents any other can be exported. If I remove the accessory before transferring in 3DXchange, export becomes possible via "mesh export". Yet, as far as I can remember, this accessory is a "freebie". This is the "visor" that is seen on the eyes of the avatar in the video.

Reading This Topic