Profile Picture

Using character creator for making 3d-human-models to be used in a website

Posted By MehrnazZz 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Using character creator for making 3d-human-models to be used in a...

Author
MehrnazZz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)Senior Member (306 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi there...
I want to buy the character creator from Iclone6 and my purpose is to use the rendered 3d-human-models in a website that I am making...    Can anyone tell me that is character-creator good for my purpose or should i use another software?
Just for more information,In my website, I need different forms of 3d-human-models that can be stored in a database and can be clothed online by the users...Please help me.
Thanks.
Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: 6 days ago
That's a pretty tall order for any 3D program I would think unless you're after a "Second Life" or a "Unreal Game" type of website.  Multiple user interaction of a 3D character has it's own set of issues also.  I'd do a lot more research before spending a lot of money. 

Character Creator can allow you to make all sorts of characters, but you will also need 3DxChange Pipeline version and iClone too if you want to export them and animate them.  PopVideo could make the appearance of 3D characters in different outfits rather quickly as well, but in my opinion you'd be better off using a Unity or Unreal type of game engine to accomplish what you're after and Reallusion Products can certainly get you there.  Smile

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

animagic
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
sw00000p (7/31/2016)
With Character Creator you can create unlimited stylized characters.
Buy it!

Better still, if you have iClone 6 Pro, it's free! It does not work with iClone 6 Standard, so if you have Standard, you will need to upgrade,

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic