Profile Picture

Where are the animal profiles, eyes, and teeth?

Posted By PaulaW 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
PaulaW
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi everyone,

I'm new to Crazy Talk 8 and can't seem to find any of the animal profiles. The anime and others are there but not the animals. I'm a pet sitter so my whole purpose for the product was to create talking faces of the client's pets for them.

I also don't see where the Party pack has downloaded to. It seems I might be missing quite a bit of what I downloaded and installed.

Thank you for pointing me in the next direction for learning this!

Paula
Peter (RL)
This post has been flagged as an answer
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 12 hours ago
Hi Paula,

The facial features available will depend on if you are creating a 2D or 3D head.

For animals you will likely want to create a 2D head. This will allow you to choose a number of facial profiles including long and short snouts which are ideal for dogs, cats etc. Please see the link HERE for help with setting the facial profile for 2D heads (see Selecting Appropriate Face Style).

The "Party Fun" pack is only available for 3D heads. You will find the contents in the various sub-folders under the "Actor Elements" tab. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

PaulaW
PaulaW
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Thanks so much! It looks like you have to get to certain stage with the characters before you can see everything. I was browsing though ahead of time and some but not all of the elements were showing so I couldn't figure out where they were.

Reading This Topic