Submission Guide

Posted By vidi 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
vidi
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I want sell my custom Morphs and do not understand how Ermm
I have read the submission Guide but it more  confusing than helpfull,
Maybe Someone can  explain in easy step how is the way to upload Morph parts (not a Project or whole Character )

BTW Actually I wanted  make more morphs but with the new CC update it is not more compatible  with mudbox but  it has worked before  .If RL read this please fix this soon !!!Crying

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I am assuming that your issue is not with making the Morphs but in figuring out how to sell them in Marketplace.

I have not tried to make Morphs but I have made CC Cloth and I am guessing that the process is similar...Looking in my Reallusion folder (typically in "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\") there is a Custom folder which is further sub divided iClone and CC content. The CC folder has sub-folders such as CCloth, Body, Eye, Full Body, Head, Hair, Teeth, etc. and a AvatarShaping folder.

I believe when you make Morphs a corresponding file will get generated in one of these folders. It is this file that would then be upload using Content Uploader.

However, I am not sure if Content Upload will support whatever type of file is generated. For example, I made some CC Cloth which generates ccCloth type files and that is accepted by Content Uploader. However when I made some accessories which are a different file extension, Content Uploader refused them. I recall there was a similar issue with iTalk files.

Good Luck!

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast

Reading This Topic