*Important Notice* Mocap Plug-in Beta- Ending Aug'16

Posted By Melanie (RL) 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Melanie (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for participating in the Perception Neuron Mocap Plug-in Beta Program for the last couple of months, along with sharing your feedback, suggestions, and showcases with us. Thanks to you, our product team has carefully reviewed them all and tried to make the product even better for you. Now, we are excited to let you know that the official release is COMING SOON (early Aug), and moreover, this time it’ll support dual suits. So please keep your eyes on the Reallusion forum as we will be announcing the official release date in next couple of weeks. It is also important to know that the Beta program will be finishing in Aug, 2016.  So feel free to let us know if you have any additional feedback!

Melanie

Edited
8 Years Ago by Melanie (RL)
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
WOW!!!! Dual suits!!!????  Sooo cool Melanie. Thank you!!
Melanie (RL)
Melanie (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
mtakerkart (7/20/2016)
WOW!!!! Dual suits!!!????  Sooo cool Melanie. Thank you!!

Hi Mark,

Please stay tuned and we'll be announcing more details soon! Smile

Melanie
Johnnie C
Johnnie C
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
1.Please fix the thumb problem.Thanks!!
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Noitom send me a survey about their kit and ask us about the dual Iclone mocap!!! Coool!! For me Noitom have to improve the
shift move issue I encountered when walking or jump. I think it's about the ground constraint. Today there's no Tutorial about their
Axis pro tools....
tycho6
tycho6
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Melanie (RL) (7/20/2016)
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for participating in the Perception Neuron Mocap Plug-in Beta Program for the last couple of months, along with sharing your feedback, suggestions, and showcases with us. Thanks to you, our product team has carefully reviewed them all and tried to make the product even better for you. Now, we are excited to let you know that the official release is COMING SOON (early Aug), and moreover, this time it’ll support dual suits. So please keep your eyes on the Reallusion forum as we will be announcing the official release date in next couple of weeks. It is also important to know that the Beta program will be finishing on in Aug, 2016.  So feel free to let us know if you have any additional feedback!

Melanie

Thanks for the great news !!!

While the thumbs issue will hopefully be fixed soon the mocap plug-in worked fine for me.

Dual suit functionality was announced by Noitiom on their live QandA yesterday so great that the final iClone plug-in adds this.

While capturing with Axis Neuron I like to stream the data to iClone for a live preview with a character.
It would be great if there is an option for a second display output with the full performance for the actor without all the GUI of iClone full screen.
This would really be helpful for mocap recording sessions so the performer gets a better feeling for the proportions of the virtual character played.

I have to check out the new updates of iClone 6.5 and CC 1.5 with all the nice additions for character motion (IK), export and clothing editing.
Thanks for that as well !!!

Regards,

Marcus

cine-vfx.com
Mr. Perfect
Mr. Perfect
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello, I have a question. Where did you get the Perception Neuron Suit? The only place I can find online is directly in Japan. I cannot find a reseller here in Europe. Is there any? Thanks! :-)

mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

There's only in Japan and South-korea. I bought mine in South-Korea. The shipping is not expensive but the Tall taxe is high depending the country.
Mr. Perfect
Mr. Perfect
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
mtakerkart (7/21/2016)
There's only in Japan and South-korea. I bought mine in South-Korea. The shipping is not expensive but the Tall taxe is high depending the country.

Thanks, I was afraid of that! :-) I live in Germany, I have no idea about how much the tall tax will be here. I hope you are happy with your Neuron. Ralf

tycho6
tycho6
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Mr. Perfect (7/22/2016)
mtakerkart (7/21/2016)

Thanks, I was afraid of that! :-) I live in Germany, I have no idea about how much the tall tax will be here. I hope you are happy with your Neuron. Ralf

Hi Mr. Perfect !
I live in Germany as well.
I ordered last year on the neuronmocap.com shop. So shipping was via Hongkong. DHL Express was USD 80,- (fast and reliable)
The neuronmocap.com online shop might be the easiest way for you as well since payment options and warrenty are simpler.
Customs and taxes are the same for you as well.
Tax is EU VAT for Germany which is 19% on the goods plus shipping costs. If you are entiteled to claim back VAT you can do so. If the Perception Neuron suit is for you as a private person you have to pay the 19% VAT as always.
Then there is customs and handling. Customs was about 52 Euros for the 32 Neuron Alum Edition, DHL Express handling was 10 Euros plus 1.90 tax on top of that (fixed fee).
That's what you have to expect as additional costs  . . .
Hope that helps   ;-)

Regards,

Marcus

cine-vfx.com

Reading This Topic