CT8 Contest entries are voided for most likes

Posted By Alien Maniac 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Alien Maniac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
  1. Wow guys the Comedy Contest results are in. 
  2. Congrats to all winners.
Now, having said that I am totally disappointed that RL canceled the 3rd place (most likes FB) and decided to give the money to honorable mentions instead? Whaaaat? RL claims, some type of fraud on the part of some of the entries on 3rd place (most likes). Are they saying all of us cheated? Apparently so. RL, YOU ARE sooooo WRONG.

WHAT about the ones that DID not CHEAT?
Why do we the honest entrants have to be canceled out of the running because of a few cheaters? Do you honestly think we are pleased with your decision? That is no way to conduct a formal professional contest!

Personally, MY likes were my real friends and over 100 of them. It took a month of reminding them to get a like ...LOL But I got all of the likes up and up. So in my opinion the contest was a complete farce and fraud and I do not appreciate the way it was handled for the 3rd place even if I did or did not have most likes.

Some of us followed YOUR RULES to the T. You just ignored all of the honest entries. What is that? Really? That is absolutely mind boggling.

That is very unprofessional. Just because one person cheats does not mean everyone else entering did and they must Lose any chance to win when they played by YOUR own rules.

1. WHAT A DIRTY LOW DOWN THING TO DO TO YOUR HONEST CONTEST ENTRANTS!

SHAME ON RL

Now I know, we all know just how good your word is.
IT MEANS absolutely NOTHING !
YOU just proved that to everyone!

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
IS THIS A JOKE?
OK, I went back to check the rules on RL FB and now it appears that the rules were changed after the contest was started. No one was notified of this change that longer videos would be accepted. Also it appears that many entries were posted from Youtube instead of Facebook (against the formal rules) and they were not disqualified. WHY?  I WAS PERSONALLY ASKED TO REDO MY 1ST ENTRY DUE TO THE LACK OF PROPER TITLE.  Is that fair to change the rules midstream and not let everyone know? Really, did anyone actually have a plan for the contest? Apparently not.

Changing the rules after a contest begins is a sign of a rigged contest. That is a fact!

Also, when a contestant submits an entry.....if it does not meet the rules specs or is questionable, it should be disqualified immediately. It is that simple. To redirect the 3rd place to honorable mentions is absolutely unfair to all of the contest entrants. RL had too many contest entries with likes on FB and there is no acceptable reason to do that.

Well RL, way to go! You just really messed up this contest. After all the hard work by the entrants and waiting a month and .....BAM this BS. LOL

You guys at RL need a wake up call and to start doing things right or not at all.

Sorry if the TRUTH hurts RL but REALLY? OK, I said my piece. YOU did us all an injustice! 

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

Reading This Topic