Profile Picture

Are there unique voices for TTS that can be installed in Crazy Talk8 program?

Posted By tylert113 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Are there unique voices for TTS that can be installed in Crazy Talk8...

Author
tylert113
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Just purchased Crazy Talk8 and am working with TTS. I might be missing something, but I can only find one voice for the audio-Microsoft Anna. Are there other voices available,male and female that can be installed in the Crazy Talk8 program? Thanks for your help.
Pat Thompson
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
The TTS voice system comes with your OS and is only USED by CT8.
You can buy and added many other TTS voices or use any of the online Text-To-Speech services (RL even has one).

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Here is a big list
http://www.occidental.com.au/tts.html
Most cost money and are personal use only, I personally prefer using Screaming bee/Morphvox and Audacity filters to alter my voice, I used to use TTS a lot and people utterly hated it and told me so on my videos, that said you can also morph Anna quite a lot too, an external wav or mp3 file is better for Crazytalk and iClone as you can edit easier compositing video, typing in the program you do not readily have a separate audio track.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
tylert113 (6/27/2016)
Just purchased Crazy Talk8 and am working with TTS. I might be missing something, but I can only find one voice for the audio-Microsoft Anna. Are there other voices available,male and female that can be installed in the Crazy Talk8 program? Thanks for your help.
Pat Thompson

Hi Pat,

Do check out our TTS on Demand service below. This saves you the bother of installing lots of different TTS voices. The other major benefit is that most purchased TTS voices are strictly non-commercial only. The TTS on Demand service is royalty free when used in your iClone/CrazyTalk/CrazyTalk Animator movies so can be used commercially.

http://tts.reallusion.com/

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic