My political message

Posted By Grinder-one 8 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 2 votes.
Author
Grinder-one
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (767 reputation)Veteran Member (767 reputation)Veteran Member (767 reputation)Veteran Member (767 reputation)Veteran Member (767 reputation)Veteran Member (767 reputation)Veteran Member (767 reputation)Veteran Member (767 reputation)Veteran Member (767 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I bought CrazyTalk 8 a couple of months back to make this video on the UK referendum and although I loved the software, I wanted more. So then I bought Iclone6 and then CC and so on and so on and I've ended up spending a bllody fortune lol but, I'm absolutely having a blast and love my new found hobby. Other than creating a few sprites for simple games, I've never really played with animation before, until now.
Anyway, my first effort and I'm quite proud of it.

Thanks,
Mart.
Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Well done Grinder-one, I'm very impressed with your self proclaimed Noob iClone abilities!  I look forward to seeing more from you. Smile

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
that whole topic is so sensitive,  on the one hand i hear your side ,   but on a global scale,  leaving the EU can weaken nato as the other EU nations may suffer economically - some of which are struggling to keep up with the recommended military expenditures....so while the UK may gain some power in the short run,  in the long run,  they lose strength of military numbers from the potential economic instability that may follow in such tense times.  -  careful what you wish for,  there's a bigger scenario at play here.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/russia-s-eu-friends-raise-alert-over-putin-s-plans-1.2681661

nice work on the video btw :p

Edited
8 Years Ago by planetstardragon
rampart
rampart
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Great Britain has always been known for it's greatness, resolve to fight for individual liberty and national sovereignty. This complete sentence will no longer apply if Brexit is defeated - Great Britain will be called western Europe, area six or something with no historical significance. The EU has only retained country names to keep the anger suppressed.  The cess pools of humanity will pour into Britain, the polarization of the people will be complete, any Brit with half a brain will depart post haste...as the migrants flood the country...if Brexit fails.  

Great Britain needs to declare their sovereignty and revert to the ambitious, self reliant Great Britain we all knew prior to the EU.
Brexit means more to America and a host of other nations, which may not be currently discerned.
I am American, love Britain and the British.  I watch CSPAN, youtube and read Brexit news everyday.
Obama does not,  nor has not spoken on behalf of Americans. He is a puppet of the NWO.

The British people are smart, but if Brexit fails you will know there are more greedy fearful Brits than smart ones?
Without Brexit the EU bosses will continue to rule, compound their tyranny and the House of Commons will become a noise factory with no power or authority. 

Edited
8 Years Ago by rampart
Grinder-one
Grinder-one
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (767 reputation)Veteran Member (767 reputation)Veteran Member (767 reputation)Veteran Member (767 reputation)Veteran Member (767 reputation)Veteran Member (767 reputation)Veteran Member (767 reputation)Veteran Member (767 reputation)Veteran Member (767 reputation)

Thanks fior the feedback guys.
The concluding video:-

tripfreak
tripfreak
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Congratulations to your Victory and your new "Independence day" (or in your case maybe better "Indie_pen_Dance Day") ! Cool

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/99457319/dl/sexybrexy.gif

Democracy defeated Bureaucracy !

--------------------------------------------------

rogyru
rogyru
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Just starting with this little clip regarding doom merchant george osborne

Grinder-one
Grinder-one
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Reading This Topic