FACEBOOK IS HACKED AND DOWN

Posted By Alien Maniac 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Alien Maniac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
you may have had yourself cloned on Facebook. It is down today as well.
Recently almost all the FB accounts are being hacked. Your profile picture and your name are used to create a new face book account  and then they want your friends to add them, your friends think it’s you and accept. From this moment, the pirates can write what they want under your name!! …..they are scamming people into many different scams and deals and such. ALSO Beware of who you accept as a new friend and any requests they make of you concerning business or otherwise. They will talk with you in the messenger like they are your friend. They are not. They are scammers and hackers.

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
you might want to read this -  http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/676105/Facebook-Clone-Warning-Message-Share-Online

twitter has been getting boinked recently too,  they've tried to grab my account 2x while i was on.  1st time after I posted a documentary about men in black,  2nd time after I posted a scandalous report about monsanto!

katy perry got hacked recently too -  http://dlisted.com/2016/05/31/katy-perry-got-hacked/

summer is here, people looking for fun lol

Edited
8 Years Ago by planetstardragon
Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Ok FB is back online now.

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

Reading This Topic