Posted By SpiderTec 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

BLACK AND WHITE or ALPHA chanell background work around fix

Author
SpiderTec
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I was trying to use mask a black background of a video then I used white and then inserted a Alpha channel bkground from a video editing program (pop video didn't work when importing to iclone 6) just use ANY other color and the mask chroma key (middle edit button) will work in piop video 3 to change it to the alpha channel to use in IC6 (I have tons of effects that I want to import but there is no converter for IC6 format for them so this is the easiest way to import them) the other option is to just make a video then keyframe edit / modify to insert them but I still lose the GLOBAL settings of the effects when interacting with other objects... i.e. in corel motionstudio 3d 1 global effect can affect all objects if you want to burn freeze them all and have crazy interactions...  but IC6 dropped the ball when it comes to interacting objects and effects on a global and a local level hope they make a patch to group effects to objects that can interact with the project as opposed the to  the mask layering I only see for now..  hope this helps it took me 2 days trying tons of black / white / alpha channel combos in 4 or 5 different programs in almost all video formats to get it to work easier...  enjoy

Reading This Topic