Profile Picture

Crazytalk 8 pipeline 8.2 : horrible update, can no longer open my CT7 poject files

Posted By Articus 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Crazytalk 8 pipeline 8.2 : horrible update, can no longer open my CT7...

Author
Articus
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)Junior Member (247 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
A couple of days ago I was working with my CT7 project files using verssion 8.01 without any major issues (well, the 15 minutes limit for voice files is shocking, but I guess I could live with it. And the fact that I have a superfast computer with 24 gigs od ram but the program lags all the time when adding gestures and so on is a real pain, but I'd learned to live with it. And the daily crashes for no good reason were horrible, but I even got used to that as well).
But now,  the fact that I can no longer open CT7 files with the program (it gets stuck at 60% and then just stays there doing nothing) is just adding insult to injury!  

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 21 minutes ago
You should have no problems opening CT7 projects and files in CrazyTalk 8.02. I have tested and can find no problems so it isn't a specific 8.02 issue.

What type of file are you trying to open? (project, model etc.). Also is the problem affecting all CT7 files or just some custom files?

And for the stability issues, please do check that you have your graphics drivers updated. This is the most common cause of problems.

If you do still continue to have problems you might like to try uninstalling CT8 and then perform a clean install of the latest full version. You can get this from your Member Account. If that doesn't help, please contact our Technical Support department using the link below. They will be able to advise you further.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic