Showcase your iClone4 works

Posted By Visconti 15 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
guidocornia_20100928110210...
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Beautiful.

Surely the best thing i have ever seen in iClone.

Congratulations.

Guido

thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
animatom (8/13/2011)
Movie was assembled entirely in MotionBuilder, but with many scenes from iClone.
Meaning; The Doll, the Fairy with all this strange flying machine, camera, light, everything is MotionBuilder, with models from Daz. (MotionBuilder is perfect for importing Daz models, it can import, via FBX, all morphs, animations, etc.)
In iClone I filmed footage for video walls spinning around on machine, ones that Doll must go through. Before importing videos from iClone I made alpha parts on them in AfterEffects. And then it was just matter of calculations, speed of videos from iClone, match with speed of machine in MotionBuilder and so on.
Simple really; iClone footage as 2D video textures glued on 3D machine in MotionBuilder.
Glad that you like it.

Thanks for the response.  Interesting stuff.  How long did the production take?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

Paumanok West
Paumanok West
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Wow, amazing virtuosity. w00t

General Picture - animating now to life itself(tm)
Member of Content Wizards
animatom
animatom
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
"How long did the production take?"

Few months, I don't know, I always have couple started but unfinished project on the table, uncertain in the way I want movie to go, waiting to learn some new process to be able to finish a movie.
For example, for this one I made first minute (fairy approaching and lifting the Doll) two years ago, but I wasn't sure how to deal with Doll's transformation so I just left it knowing that some good idea (in this case, surrealistic videos that will change Doll's colours) will came up.
Another example, I have a good beginning of my new movie about two knights fighting and revealing, literary, their insides of their heads, thoughts of each other - but I am not sure how to visualise their inner worlds so I will wait iClone 5 to see how good cel shading will look. If it will be usable, I will made movie semi tooned, hybrid of fighting scenes in MotionBuilder and insides of their heads in iClone. (or, of course, if new iClone will be very, very good, I could remade all scenes in iClone)
Here is that beginning, you will see what I am talking about: http://vimeo.com/20278808

PS
Here are new links for Aimee video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEWyIs5VPvM
http://vimeo.com/27726242

Edited
13 Years Ago by animatom
mathahn
mathahn
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 11 Years Ago
In THE $3500 SCOTCH, the sequel to THE TEN THOUSAND-DOLLAR MARTINI, our hero journeys to the Borgata in Atlantic City and encounters more problems with another pricey drink.

Edited
13 Years Ago by mathahn
mathahn
mathahn
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 11 Years Ago
In this sequel to THE TEN THOUSAND-DOLLAR MARTINI, our hero journeys to the Borgata in Atlantic City and encounters more problems with another pricey drink.

Edited
13 Years Ago by mathahn
larryjbiz
larryjbiz
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8wZZ50CxFo

A little flight anim with a character I created.

Thanks for looking

larryjbiz
larryjbiz
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yBHqQI9DNo

Praticing some character creation and animating.

Thanks

larryjbiz
larryjbiz
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

playing with lights and textures
Attachments
playing with textures.bmp (287 views, 1.00 MB)
DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago

TRAINING DRAGONS.

My Dragon is being stylised currently. But as he Speaks and is highly intelligent (as one would expect what with being approximately four and a half thousand years old) I thought the eyes were "savage" eyes and to psychologically make his (their - He+She) appearance look knowledgable I have created some 'humanised' eyes.

Also, these are actual spherical eyeballs with working eyelids such as they are and with a little work, he peers, glances and blinks but you've got to work on it. Manual adjustment. I think it does the job. The expression is pleasant.

Any newbies who fancy their Dragons being educated drop me a line and I'll send the parts. They're made from basic architecture as per from v.1 iclone so there's no pack infringement or anything.

Also the Saddle and riding harnesses should be ready within the week for those who have Dragon Riders in their midst.

I'm actually quite surprised with the Dragon. It's remarkably stylizable and can be edited dramatically away from the Default form.

Here in my worlds Dragons are Sleek, Slender and Graceful. And pulling out his extremities and minimizing the body, torso, and legs especially ythe thighs as far as I can didnt show much ruin in his skin stretching too far.
This is a surprisingly pleasant animal to work with and, I think with enough time pulling him around trees and hanging off Castle walls it'll add some pleasant impact.

What we could do with in reality are exchangeable heads. Not all Dragons kill. Many are excellent councilors and hold political discussion so we definitely need Dragons recognizeable from one another besides their coloration.

Armstrong..

Edited
13 Years Ago by Armstrong

Reading This Topic