PopVideo 3 update questions

Posted By rampart 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rampart
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
PopVideo 3 - 
Currently, I own the PopVideo 2, the Motion Motage and the Virtual Sets.
Are there free updates for Motion Montage and Virtual sets if I purchase the PopVideo3 with VFX?
Is the use of the original releases of MM and VS workable in PV3?
I do not own the VFX content currently.

So... what do I need to buy? 

Edited
8 Years Ago by rampart
rampart
rampart
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I just bought the PopVideo 3 w/ VFX. 
No need to answer this posting.  I'll have to work out any issues with Support.

It would be nice, if RL finished the tutorials.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
rampart (3/24/2016)
PopVideo 3 - 
Currently, I own the PopVideo 2, the Motion Motage and the Virtual Sets.
Are there free updates for Motion Montage and Virtual sets if I purchase the PopVideo3 with VFX?
Is the use of the original releases of MM and VS workable in PV3?
I do not own the VFX content currently.

So... what do I need to buy? 

Motion Montage and the Virtual Studio packs work in iClone. They do not open in popVideo 3 so I'm not sure why you would need them updated?

You can of course use popVideos created with popVideo 3 in iClone with the Virtual Studios and Montage Montage packs.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic